Government Affairs & Advocacy
- Protection against unfair regulation
- Involvement in codes and standards
- Updates on upcoming opportunities and threats
- Support with local advocacy issues, including burn bans or unfair bylaws
- At EXPO
- At regional events
- Local and national networking opportunities
- Local and national fellowship
Communication & Public Relations
- Website and social media interaction
- HPBAC The Voice Newsletter
- Bulletins and press releases
- Annual Report
- Membership Kit
- Access to other useful resources and educational information
- Market Research and Industry statistics
Regional Events & Meetings
- Up to five free badges to EXPO – Save up to $375
- Yearly regional events and socials
Free Magazine Subscriptions
- Hearth & Home – Value $120 US
- Canadian Homes & Cottages – Value $17.90
- Patio and Hearth Products Review
Educational & Training Programs
- In class training
- On-line training programs and special discounts on HPBAC select webinars
- Free webinars on important topics including issues related to running your
- EXPO Education schedule
- HPB Education Foundation Manuals
It is difficult to put a dollar value on some of the work the association does for the industry. We like to call it priceless.
Errors & Omissions Insurance for WETT Inspection Services
We are the official suppliers of Errors & Omissions Insurance for WETT Inspection Services in Canada. In partnership with HPBAC, we offer the most comprehensive coverage available, including Inspection Services Liability (Errors & Omissions $1,000,000 to $2,000,000. This is also available as a separate policy with premiums starting at $1,000.
We offer the most competitive pricing coverage available with significant savings and improved coverage.
Did you know that under Commerial General Liability coverage there is an exclusion specific to the inspection service you provide? In the wording in the policy under ‘Common Exclusions’ it states that “This inusrance does not apply to:
1.a (6) the preparation of approval of maps, drawings, plans, opinions, reports, surveys, change orders, designs or specifications. (7) Supervisory, inspection, architectural or engineering services.”
Free Legal Assist hotline, Accident and Sickness Insurance coverage available as well.
Constant Contact Email Marketing
Email marketing from Constant Contact. Easy. Effective. Affordable.
Sign up for free 60 day trial!
Constant Contact allows you to manage your email lists all in one place, with easy to use importing and updating tools. You can even segment your lists to send focussed, tailored email newsletters and promotions.
Email templates make creating an email easy. You will be provided with a wide selection of email templates and our step-by-step point-and-click Email Wizard to create your email in no time. No technical expertise required!
Use Constant Contact for more than just email! In fact, we can take your emails you have created and transform them into Social Media posts that are sent right to your page. Get real-time reports about who is opening, clicking and sharing your content. You can create events with registration portals with a few clicks of a button,
You can even create events with registration portals with a few clicks of a button, coupons and surveys, and autoresponders, driving action in all kinds of ways from one easy to use location.
- Save when you prepay for 6 or 12 months
- Free webinars and seminars
- SaveLocal (online coupon), Social Campaign, Surveys, Event Management functions available
The main purpose of WEB ROI – in partnership with the HPBAC – is to deliver those leads using the same principles your company runs on: Quality. Accountability. Professionalism. Honesty.
As a digital marketing agency located in Milton ON, WEB ROI offers a full-suite of services custom-fitted to your business:
- Website development
- Search engine optimization
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Social media marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Measuring results
And as an HPBAC partner, WEB ROI understands what messaging resonates with people looking for fireplaces, BBQs and other hearth and patio products you offer.
Do you feel like you’re getting the most from your current website? Do you wonder if your current web services provider truly “gets” you?
Then discover what an award-winning, full-service marketing agency can do for you.
Choice Hotels Canada Discounted Rates
Free Internet. Free Breakfast. Free Parking. Free Newspaper.
Travelling just got easier.
Save up to 20% on accommodation at Choice Hotels worldwide, including: Comfort, ComfortSuites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge, Rodeway Inn and the Ascend Collection.
Choice Hotels® has over 325 locations spanning all provinces – and over 6,300 worldwide, waiting to welcome you. Hotels are conveniently located near major airports, key highways and business districts.
PLUS, MAKE YOUR TRAVEL EVEN MORE REWARDING WITH OUR BONUS OFFER!
With the Choice Privileges® rewards program, you can earn points every time you stay at one of our hotels. You’re never far from your next reward. The points add up fast and it’s free! For a limited time, we have a Choice Privileges bonus points offer! Earn a welcome bonus of 500 points when you sign up for our rewards program and another 500 bonus points after your first stay.
Good Marketing Group
Marketing Designs & Expertise
HPBA members receive a 50% discount ($49/month instead of $99) on our turn-key, on-line marketing tool, Contact 1:1™. Hire an advertising agency that specializes in the HPB industry and enjoy access to a designated graphic designer and experienced marketing account manager working to keep your advertising efforts consistent and professional, while you run the rest of your business. Contact 1:1™ has off-the-shelf, turn-key marketing materials, data & information, business resources and both, on-line and traditional programs customized to the industry, ready to be personalized to your company’s brand and implemented quickly and professionally.
Payment Technology Solutions for Members of HPBAC
Global Payments is a leader in payment technolog services and solutions and the preferred payments partner for the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association of Canada.
As a member, you’ll benefit from:
- Preferred rates for Credit & Debit transactions
- Streamlined acceptance for all card types, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and INTERAC Debit
- FREE 24/7 online access to transaction, funding and other business-related information, via the BusinessView portal
- Fast access to your funds, deposited to you bank account of choice
- Comprehensive support, including 24/7 customer care and a dedicated account manager