The Comox Valley Campaign against existing and proposed bans on wood stoves in the region launched on February 15th. The campaign continues to grow as it approaches the first month mark, with an unwavering commitment from local members and an outpouring of support from residents. Digital performance reports indicate that our reach is growing on a regular basis (click here to view the latest campaign analytics). Most recently, local members and HPBAC staff met with the CVRD Board to discuss the issue.
To support the campaign, please do the following:
- Visit the campaign website at SaveOurWoodStoves.ca.
- If you live in the region, send a letter to your local politicians at SaveOurWoodStoves.ca and take a stand against the ban.
- Engage with us on social media & share our posts about the campaign using #SaveOurWoodStoves and #WeCanAllDoBetter:
• Facebook – HPBACanada
• Twitter – @hpbacanada
• LinkedIn – hearth-patio-and-barbecue-association-of-canada
• Instagram – HPBAC
- Contact Meghan O’Reilly at email@example.com to learn more on how you can help.